Thursday, September 03, 2009

Ahhhhhhhhh, family!

I've gotten several email asking to see the finished results of our family photo shoot. Since Kristina was instructed to keep shooting, there were many, many photos taken that day. I thought I'd share the rejects first and our selections another day.

Any objections?

Great! Remember, you can 'biggerize' any of these by clicking on them...but then...why would you want to?

^Michael and his lovely bride, CatherineMichael!
Vicky, Kailyn, Andy
JR, Vicky
Vicky, Jamie
JR, Vicky, Michael
Oh my!
JR, Morgan
Tony, JR, Morgan
My mom...or Jane looking for Tarzan!
Tony, my mom, Andy, Michael
Vicky, JR, Tony, my mom, Michael and behind Michael is Andy
The girls...Leslie, Kailyn, Katlyn, me, Catherine, my mother, Morgan and Vicky
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, family!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Gasp! I think that's the first picture I've ever seen of you! You look absolutely nothing like I had you imagined out to look - you look way cooler. :-)

Those are some really fabulous family photos, I hope you have a scrapbooker handy to get 'em all in an album!

Rose of Sharon said...

I think they're all terrific! It is so fun to see your family all having such fun together! You are so blessed! I can't wait to see your favorite picks!

Hugs, Sharon

Farrah said...

That is so funny! I love these pictures! Thanks for stopping by yesterday and taking the time to comment. I hope you're having a wonderful day. I'll enjoy us getting to know eachother!

sherriknits said...

What fun! It will be fun to see the ones that were keepers, but these are totally fun!
Thanks, too, for finally labeling yourself in a picture! To be honest, I think you were somewhat what I expected! Cool! Except I agree with Julie, cooler!
Love seeing your family!