Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Ohhhhhhhhh, ya better be good...

I know, it's way too late to be thinking about being good.   Oh well, maybe next year.

I've been so busy with life as well as Christmas preparations. Tomorrow we will change Internet, phone and cable TV providers and I may not get a chance to get on here and wish you all a joyous Christmas. 

I'll be back with a vengeance after we clean up the last of the wrapping paper and eat a few hundred  million billion calories.  

Lots of changes in the past few months, more to come, but one thing that never changes:  Jesus is the reason for the season

If I don't get a chance to come back and 'talk' before then, have a safe and blessed Christmas, everyone!

With love,
Jan 

Luke 2:10 And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people.


1 comment:

Kathi said...

Thank you Jan, for coming by and for you kind comment. Happy New Year to you and yours. Kathi