Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Snow, snow, beautiful snow!!!!
 
We have had so much snow in the past week.  There is nothing more beautiful than falling snow...
 
And I love, LOVE how things look with a fresh coating of snow...
 
But...
 
When you have a basset hound, too much snow can result in freezing her "never minds."
 
So Tony, who has a kind heart, shoveled poop paths for Winnie, who was very grateful...
 
 
Linda, however, didn't seem to notice!
 
 

Okay, the snow was pretty, it was fun to walk in it, now I'm tired of it. 
 
 
Delivery extra...
 
Okay you guys, go out and be a blessing to someone!
Love,
Jan

2 comments:

StitchinByTheLake said...

It didn't take me long to get tired of it here either when we got 8" and lost power for 4 days! blessings, marlene

NanaDiana said...

IF you run out I have some extra that I will sell you wholesale and then you can re-sell it!;>) xo Diana