Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Take me out…

Tonight I'm going with friends to watch the Pirates play. I'm not a baseball fan, but I love to go to the park.  I'm a people watcher, a boat spotter, a river rat and I love Pittsburgh's skyline!  

It should be a fun night, With food and friends. 

It's starting to green up around here, the weeds in my yard are taking over, you can hear the grass grow, and flowers are showing up every day.

I've been getting out to run most mornings, new orange running shoes are such an incentive!  I love my camera phone or is it phone camera?


 


 


Guess what really matters is that if I vary my route every day I see something fun to photograph. Sure wouldn't be able to do that it wasn't for my phone. I can't imagine carrying my SLR around with me.

This morning I passed a house that had more stuff outside than any house on the block. The kitchen sink wasn't there but everything else was including a flower basket hanging from the railing.

No flowers planted in it, but the cat thought it made an excellent cat bed. 

I'll leave you with this photo. Soon as I shower off the sweat, I'm going out and share a smile with someone. Why don't you try it?

Remember, I love you.
God bless you!
Jan


 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally something about nana from after school.

Look into my blog post after schools|

Anonymous said...

What's up to every body, it's my first visit of this website; this blog includes awesome and genuinely good material designed for visitors.



Review my webpage: after school care|

Anonymous said...

I was able to find good information from your blog articles.


my weblog advertising jobs

Anonymous said...

Good article. I certainly love this site. Continue the good work!


my webpage - How to advertise

Anonymous said...

It's not my first time to pay a visit this website, i am browsing this web page dailly and take good data from here all the time.

Feel free to surf to my website ... How to advertise

Anonymous said...

I delight in, lead to I discovered exactly what I was having a look for.
You've ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

Feel free to surf to my web-site: after school care program|

Anonymous said...

Very good article! We are linking to this great article on our site.
Keep up the great writing.

my website: skiing holiday

Anonymous said...

If some one needs to be updated with hottest technologies afterward
he must be pay a visit this web page and be up to date daily.


Stop by my site - after the school|

Anonymous said...

Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine Optimization?
I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good results.
If you know of any please share. Thanks!

Also visit my web blog ... buy Penis extender