Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Take me out…

Tonight I'm going with friends to watch the Pirates play. I'm not a baseball fan, but I love to go to the park.  I'm a people watcher, a boat spotter, a river rat and I love Pittsburgh's skyline!  

It should be a fun night, With food and friends. 

It's starting to green up around here, the weeds in my yard are taking over, you can hear the grass grow, and flowers are showing up every day.

I've been getting out to run most mornings, new orange running shoes are such an incentive!  I love my camera phone or is it phone camera?


 


 


Guess what really matters is that if I vary my route every day I see something fun to photograph. Sure wouldn't be able to do that it wasn't for my phone. I can't imagine carrying my SLR around with me.

This morning I passed a house that had more stuff outside than any house on the block. The kitchen sink wasn't there but everything else was including a flower basket hanging from the railing.

No flowers planted in it, but the cat thought it made an excellent cat bed. 

I'll leave you with this photo. Soon as I shower off the sweat, I'm going out and share a smile with someone. Why don't you try it?

Remember, I love you.
God bless you!
Jan


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was able to find good information from your blog articles.


my weblog advertising jobs