Monday, December 01, 2014

Thanksgiving! We did it!

Ahhhh, I now have an even greater respect for my mom, who at 80-something still manages to pull off family holiday functions...she even claimed Christmas Eve again this year.  I am happy to report that I did manage to pull Thanksgiving '14 off without too much stress (hah!)...
 
I started by sitting down and  planning...
 
 
Made lists, checked them twice thrice, seventy two times...set the table
 and ordered Ron not to go near the dining room...
 
 
 
I agonized over the menu, worried about roasting a turkey for the first time and made Linda a nervous wreck!
 

 
 
 
The turkey was delicious...
 
 
The company superb...
 
 
 
I sat down my camera, gave the blessing and meant EVERY WORD of it.
 
We ate, laughed, sat back down for dessert and games...
 
I am truly blessed!
 
Thanks for stopping by,
God bless you,
Jan
 

No comments: