Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Pictures only in my mind...

I do not have a photograph to accompany this post,
 I did not take my camera...

But even if I had taken it, I would have been so dumbfounded
 I would not have remembered to use it.

Last night, we went to Hokkiado, the new local Japanese restaurant.

I've never eaten Japanese before...
 
Never eaten after watching my food go up in flames before
 (at least not outside of my own home),
 
I never sat boldly watching the chef/server twirl knives
and throw food into our mouths before...
 
Wow!
 
I can't wait to try it at home!
 
No, I can't say I am a huge fan of Japanese food...
 
But the rest of the show?
 
Bring it on!
 
If you need me, I'll be in the kitchen, practicing...
 
but I'll be back!
 
Providing I still have all my fingers,
after twirling with knives...
 
Have not singed my eye lashes...
 
and Ron has not choked on the food I threw into his mouth from across the room.
 
Wish us luck!
 

No comments: