Monday, March 16, 2015

Locklan, meet your family!

Finally, after a month of interruptions, sickness and bad weather,
Locklan David finally got to meet his great grandmother and the rest of the family...
 
I apologize for the poor quality of the first photo.  I tried to run and snap it at the same time.
It's the occasion that matters,
My mom (83) and her sister, Helen, who is 88, admiring him for the first time!
 
 
They fussed and cuddled and cooed, I think it was love at first sight...
 
I know it was for my mom!
 
 
It's been a long time since we had a baby in the family.
 
Michael and Catherine held him next...
 
 
And then Michael stole him and started singing him silly songs while
Aunt Helen kept an eye on them...
 
 
 Catherine joined in...
 
 
 After everyone had their turn holding him,
Michael grabbed him back for some guy talk...
 
 
I don't know what he said, but it looks like Locklan wasn't buying any of it!
 
Everyone says he looks like Andy when he was a baby...
 
And we all agree...
 
He's a keeper!
 
It was a busy weekend, but it's late, I'm tired.  I'll tell you about it tomorrow.
 
Sweet dreams and God bless,
Jan
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: