Sunday, November 19, 2017

It runs in the family?

Remember a few posts back when I shared this photo...
 
I said, "I forgot what it was like to have a boy or better yet, a boy who climbs."
 
Mindy asked me to get out Tony's photos so she could display some of them at the wedding reception.
 
I found this...
 
 
Yes, that's Tony.  Yes, that is our fridge.  Yes, there is a belt around it.
 
We had to belt the fridge to keep Tony from opening it and feeding all the food inside to the dogs...
 
It worked! 
 
BUT it enabled him to climb up the fridge.  That's where I kept the really good stuff...
 
I wonder why I started to go gray so early...

2 comments:

Susie said...

Sweet Jan, I always called my grey hair ,my mother of the year award...and I earned each hair. LOL. Due to children and their some times crazy antics. LOL. Oh what a cute picture. My Angie used to ask if she could climb the trees and I said yes, almost one time too many...I had to talk her down out of the cheery tree that she managed to climb clear to the top...it's not just boys. LOL. Oh the good old days. :):) Blessings to you and yours, xoxo, Susie

NanaDiana said...

LOL- Oh- I love it. We had two climbers in our family. Scary stuff sometimes. What fun pictures though.
Hope you have a great week! xo Diana