Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Over Full

Yesterday started out rough...

I took the wrong check book to the bank...

Took the wrong amount of cash out...

Burned the ham...

Had presents to wrap...

Yelled at Ron...

Stressed that my patio was messy...

Had family coming at 5 for a dinner that was burned...

Ron went out and bought another ham...

I put it in the oven and sent him to pick up my  mom, an hour away...

Andy  and Ashley and kids got here early, I wasn't dressed!

Then...it was Christmas eve...

Ashley carved the ham while I took a bath...

The kids entertained us...

Tony and Mindy came...

Vicky and Jamie came...


Michael and Catherine came later when Michael got off work...

We laughed and ate, we ate and laughed...

The kids opened gifts and played...

~sigh~

I love family time, and it's no secret that I love Christmas...

Last night just before I fell asleep, as I was watching It's a Wonderful Life for the 845 time,
 I got this text...


~double sigh~



No comments: