Thursday, September 26, 2019

The Perfect Gift

I am always searching for the perfect gift for my hubby...


The man who has everything.


In five years, I have gone high tech, low tech, personal and impersonal...


I rarely wow him...


He either has it, doesn't want it or won't use it.


Other than his work and television, he really has no interests.


He has a few 'assigned chores' to keep up...


Like breaking down the (Amazon) boxes for recycling and taking out the trash.


He does have one self appointed chore...


monitoring the toilet paper supply!


There are times I feel bad when I see him struggling up the stairs...


juggling five or six rolls of toilet paper!


He always makes sure the guest bathroom has multiple spares...


His bathroom too.


(I take care of my own bathroom)


The other day, I was in a restroom and they had this on the wall...


The perfect gift!
Now I'm not sure where to get one, or two...


I hope he isn't reading this...














1 comment:

Eileen in Fla. said...

So funny! Now he will truly have everything.