Monday, January 20, 2020

I'm Here! I'm Here!

Yes, I know...I've been such a slacker!

It's pretty bad when people text/email you 
to remind you that you need to blog.

I'm here!

Last week was business as usual...

Three days of kids and two days of trying to get things done.

My phone is being cantankerous, It's holding my photos hostage.

I did manage to snag one photo...

Teagan discovered the "Let's Go Fishin" game.

Her game is to take the game into Pappy K's office and saying, "Play."



 Oh, she's such a charmer.

When the week finally slowed down,

On Saturday we went to see Locklan riding the unicycle.  

He's getting closer and closer to becoming proficient!

Next we went to a boat show to check out a new dock for Camp Manfred...

I think we're going to invest in it.

After that excitement, Mr K and I got some dinner and headed for 
Butler Little Theater where we saw the play 
Lunch Hour by Jean Kerr
(of Please Don't Eat the Daisies fame)

When we went to check in, they could not find my name...

Finally, the theater manager did find it...

For FRIDAY night.  

Fortunately, she was able to exchange our tickets!

We really enjoyed ourselves and will do it again for sure.
.
Also, Saturday evening, Tony sent me two photos of Henry.

He learned how to open the gate at the bottom of the stairs...

AND learned how to open the kitchen cabinet and climb inside.

Last night, he sent a video of Henry taking his first steps!

I guess he decided he didn't want to be a baby anymore.

Today Locklan doesn''t have school so 
both he and Teagan will  be here all day.

It'll be fun.

Now I'm off to try to make peace with my phone!

1 comment:

Eileen in Fla. said...

Is Teagan a little Redhead? She's a charmer all right!