Thursday, February 06, 2020

I Love Thursdays!

It's true!  Thursday is the highlight of my pathetic little life...


Why?


Is it because the kids don't come on Thursday?


No, not at all.


I love Thursday because it's garbage collection day.


I didn't always think it was a big deal,


But last year, the township signed a contract with a new trash collection company.


At the same time, every house in the township got 2 wheeled cans,
0ne for trash, one for recycling.


See?  Here's my trash can at the bottom of my drive.




Then I found out that they had these great collection trucks...




They are so long they have a hand time navigating our cul-de-sac!







They have this robotic arm that comes out and grabs our can and dumps it into the yellow container in the front of the truck.


Such fun to watch!


I know...pathetic!








1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

LOL-Ours are GREEN..it is an interesting operation to watch though, isn't it? Not so pathetic at all! lol