Wednesday, April 29, 2020

It Starts With a J

Yesterday morning, I was reading when my phone rang.

Caller ID said it was from Ashley, asking me to FaceTime.

I accepted and it was Locklan!

He was telling me that he was going to do a video demonstration on building things with Legos.

We chatted a bit and then Ashley came into the room and asked him what he was doing.

Apparehtly, she was in the shower
 and Locklan figured out how to FaceTime as well as connect to me.

Ashley asked him how he got me.

"I knew it started with a J."

Oh Locklan...

Grandma life!

Stay home, stay healthy, stay safe.




1 comment:

Dolly said...

I had a surprise Facetime yesterday too ! Although it wasn't a grandchild, but my daughter asking for flower-gardening advice.......then it turned into a half-hour or more conversation about EVERYTHING ! We only stopped when her battery reached one percent ! She RARELY calls, so it was almost as big a surprise as yours !

Thanks for the comment on my turquoise quilt......I didn't think ANYONE still read my blog, except maybe Maggie (another faithful blogger).
But, as for you living vicariously through MY peels quilt, you silly thing ! You'll never have the pleasure that I'm enjoying petting this thing while I sleep under it !

I don't think my mind ever actually wrapped around the idea of APPLIQUEING an entire quilt top. It was just a plan on paper, and some nice little evening lap work. Then, VOILA ! Suddenly, after only 4 years.......yeh, SUDDENLY ........lookee what I've got myself !