Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Tuesday Bluesday?

Tuesday, you got me again...

knocked me down, but not for long!

Remember, yesterday I said it was re-refridge day?

I said that because when we called the store on Monday,
they told us that we were scheduled for delivery on Tuesday.

Since we put the cleaning service on hold, it was the only excitement for Tuesday.

I was up and at'em early...

About 10, Mr. K called the store to get an approximate time only to be told that they weren't sure where our new fridge was, but they could say that it was not at the store and would NOT be delivered that day.

Bummer...

Then I got a call from Locklan.

They were delivering cookies to the hospital
 (where Ashley worked for years)
and they were going to stop in to say hi.

Stopping in means they backed into the drive
 and stood in the driveway
while we stood on the porch.

It was a great visit, I wish I had thought to take photos.

I miss those kids soooo much!

The day was getting better!

Then Mindy called.  She was going to pick up their groceries,
 did I need anything?

Just dish soap.

She put it in our mailbox!

Leftovers for dinner...

Then my brother called!

His situation is even more difficult.

His daughter and grand daughter live next door.

His son, daughter-in-law and three kids are staying 
with my brother for now...

My sister-in-law is staying with her mother who is undergoing chemo.

My brother is the baby sitter (from a distance), delivery guy and feeder of the cats.

He lives in the middle of nowhere, on a stream, 
with 4 dogs and a slew of cats.

His grandkids wanted to play in the mud puddle.

Here's my brother's grandkids...


Totally made my day!

I had a nice, long talk with my mom,

I got to facetime Henry...

Tuesday didn't totally suck,
but I still have that fridge in the middle of my kitchen!



No comments: