Wednesday, December 02, 2020

Read Me a Story

Last week Mr. K and I were invited to have dinner with Tony and Mindy
and of course, Henry!
After a delicious dinner, Henry got out the books...

First I had to read a book about hockey...


Then Pappy had to read The Hungry Caterpillar which I think Henry had memorized.


He is so smart and so funny...
Grandma Life, I love it!

I did find out how to keep Teagan and Locklan busy...


I gave them each little lighted magnifying glasses.
Locklan dragged a stool into the middle of the living room
and kept finding things to 'investigate' 




It kept them busy for at least 20 minutes.
Considering they are 2 and 5, that's amazing!

And of course, there is always Teagan's hair...


~sigh~

Did I mention that I love being a grandma?
















 

3 comments:

Susie said...

Jan, I love that your grandson wanted you to read to him. Cute idea about the magnifying glasses. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Dolly said...

I was SO just loving her hair !

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Your grandkids are so cute! And hey, I have a lighted magnifying glass too, but I use it to read small print! Oh, to have a child's good eyes again, LOL! Thanks for popping by my blog today.