Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Grandma and the Cricut

 I've had a vinyl cutting machine of one brand or another for 6 or 7 years.

I really didn't use them much until grandkids came along.

I did monthly baby shirts...


birthday shirts...



And even holiday shirts...




(the shirts were good, the kids were not)

Henry's dad (Tony) is a Nationwide agent.
Henry is obsessed with Nationwide.
He even tells the knock-knock joke:

Knock-Knock
Who's there?
Nationwide
Nationwide who?
Nationwide is on your side.

Mindy and I were talking,
she thought Henry would enjoy a Nationwide shirt.

Like this?


He was delighted.
So was Luca...

On Sunday Tony and I were talking about Blue's Clues.
Henry loves it and while he was napping, Mindy made him 'clues' out of construction paper...
That gave me an idea...


A Blue's Clues shirt.

Oh, yes, he's playing golf with MeMaw's walking stick!

Don't stand still, MeMaw will probably decorate you.

~sigh~

Grandma Life!











1 comment:

Eileen in Fla. said...

So creative and the Grands are so cute.