Monday, March 29, 2021

Over Keyed!

 Last Tuesday, we got the call from the VW dealer...

My car keys were done and I could come and get my car!

If my arthritis wasn't so bad, I would have done a happy dance.

Sad part was I didn't have anywhere to go...

Mr K didn't have a key to his car, but he could always find places to go...

I considered renting him my key to his car... 

On Thursday, I took Locklan and Teagan to visit Henry and Luca!

Oh my goodness, Henry was so happy to see them he kept hugging them and giggling.

Luca got plenty of attention...


I didn't think Locklan was ever going to let him go!

I finally got them all to sit pretty still...


Every time I look at this, my heart sings!

Oh my, grandma life!


Lots more going on but I have things I have to get done before Mr.K and the dogs get up!










3 comments:

diane b said...

Absolutely gorgeous

NanaDiana said...

Jan- I love that picture of the kids. There is nothing more heart-warming then those little beaming faces. Enjoy every minute of the 'littles' because they grow up way too fast. xo Diana

Lisa said...

Such a cute picture of the kiddos!