Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Jetting along

On Sunday I went back to the river after church.  Mark and Andy were already there.  It was such a beautiful sunny day, Andy asked me to take a ride on the jet ski while Mark started a fire so they could cook dinner.
You could just tell Andy was excited and yet worried...he knew he could not fool around.  He needed to keep his mama safe!

You could see, he started out calmly...
Then he got a little silly and started doing donuts.
I figured out, if I hung onto his life jacket, I wouldn't go tumbling into the water...
It sounded like a great idea, but later they told me that they usually fell off along with the passengers...no biggie!

Guess I should be thankful that I didn't get too wet, or maybe HE  should be thankful that I didn't get too wet!

It's 6:20 AM, the sun is shining and it's 51 degrees out there?  Wazzup wit dat?