Sunday, October 09, 2011

In a heartbeat, or in this case, the lack of one...

Your life can change, your world can tilt in strange ways, your heart can break.

Trust me, I know.  This afternoon, unexpectedly and suddenly, my husband of 26 years died of a massive heart attack.  My life is forever changed, my world is spinning out of control, my heart is broken.

Still, his sense of family, his faith and his belief each one of us is capable, worthy and lovable as well as his faith in God will pull us through this, one second at a time.

I will miss him fiercely.  Prayers welcome.

Love,
Jan

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Jan, my heart breaks for you! I'm praying for you and your family. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Kerin said...

Jan,
I am so sorry!
My heart breaks for you as well.
Please know that you are in my prayers and thoughts.
Sending hugs to you.

Anonymous said...

I'm so terribly sorry for your loss! I'm sending you and your family many prayers.

Kerin said...

Just wanted to let you know, that you are in my thoughts, and prayers today.

Anonymous said...

From: Tom Leone

My prayers go out to Mark's family to get through this very difficult time.

I still am in shock. I remember waking up Sunday morning asking my wife if I dreamed the call I received Saturday at 4:00 PM from Randy Weed. Unfortunately it was not a dream. Mark was a guy who never cared about just himself it was always what he could do to help the team. He never had a bad thing to say about anybody. He was a very genuine person who really cared. He would go out of his way to help anybody who asked him for help. Mark not only was a coworker he was a friend I lost my good friend. I will miss you Mark.

terriknits said...

Oh my gosh, Jan. I'm so sorry to learn of your loss. I hadn't been in blogland much lately as we were away from home for three weeks. Hugs and our thoughts are with you and your family.