Wednesday, December 07, 2011

A day in the life of...




Tony, Morgan, and Sydney (Morgan's sister) invited me to go to CiCi's Pizza with them.  Cici's, the all-you-can-eat pizza restaurant, is one of their favorite.  When we got there they were so excited to find that they had a Tuesday special, all you can eat for $3.99...that is 3.99 plus the cost of your drink which is more expensive than champagne, but who is counting?

Before we go on, I apologize for the quality of these photos.  I used my cell phone and had no idea that the phone that handles calls crappily would do double crappy photos...go figure!

Morgan and Sydney sat across from Tony and me...


I'm not a pizza lover but to me, all you can eat at Cici's is very little!  I chose soup and a salad...



Sydney LOVED  the pizza...


I think Morgan did too!


Everyone had their favorites.  Morgan tried to get Sydney to try the one she liked best...


Sisterly love!

No one seemed to like the crust and before you knew it, it looked like they were playing Jenga with the crusts!


Tony seemed like he was having a good time too!


Ewwwww!

After pizza, the kids decided we needed to go to Goodwill. 


 I pretended like I did not know them for good reasons...





All of a sudden Tony called me to come and see what Morgan found...


A PINK Dyson!

We tested it and it worked great (just like a Dyson) and it was only $19.99!  I told Morgan I'd buy it for her for her birthday.  After that, she pushed it all through the store...


When she didn't have her hand on it, she had Tony Dyson sitting for her!


The kids had such a good time but I was happy to finally get them out of that store.

When we got to the house, Morgan and Sydney said good bye and left for home.  They live next door to each other and couldn't wait to get home and Dyson the floors!

Tony and I went to Andy's so Tony could help him move some furniture because he got something new, but that's a story for another day...

Now I'm off to see what trouble I can find...the rest of you go out there and be nice!

Talk to you again soon,
I love you,
Jan

1 comment:

Kerin said...

Too fun!!
The pizza, the pictures from Goodwill, but... especially that pink dyson.
No wonder she wouldn't let it out of her sight!

Have a great week!