Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Look at what I made!

I've been busy, playing on my sewing machine, finishing up a few projects that didn't get done before the holidays...

I made quite a few (translation: I lost count) 
of these table runners. 


But guess who didn't get one for her table?

If you guessed me, you would be right, so this one is for me!


Check out the machine quilting...


It's not as easy as it looks, kind of like drawing those concentric rectangles on one of these:


Remember those days?

Oh and guess who sewed her left index finger (photo not available) with that sewing machine?!?

If you guessed

me...

You would be oh, so right!

Oh, and while we're talking about making things, I got an email from a reader named Doris, who asked me to (finally) tell what I was making with this...


and this...


I made these..



Star ornaments out of Mark's favorite shirts for his siblings. I wanted to give them something of his and I think they loved them!

And now, it's 4 degrees out there. 
 I need oatmeal and hot coffee.

After that, I'm going to do my best to make someone smile...why don't you do it too?

See you soon!

Love,
Jan

No comments: