Friday, December 12, 2014

Pssst...hey you...

If you get a message like this...
 
 
Take it seriously!
 
Mr. K and I love to feed the birds. 
 Instead of watching TV, we turn our chairs around and watch the activity at the bird feeders. 
 
Of course, we have other visitors...
 
 
And that was perfectly okay, for the most part...until Saturday morning...
 
When we found this...
 
 
 
 
And this...
 
 
We weren't sure what to do, but we knew for sure
that we weren't going to go out there and act like a nut...
Those squirrels are crazy!

Finally, Mr. K went to Lowes to buy a new feeder.
Now when I go, I turn on my artsy brain.  I look for something pretty, usually copper
or oiled bronze...

As usual, when Mr. K goes, he turns on his engineering brain.
He didn't do pretty, he didn't do copper, he did practical.

I'll show you next time I'm here...
 
Okay, I'm outta here...
Lots to do to get ready for the holidays!
I'm going back to my 'woman cave' for the rest of the day...
 
See you when I come out!
God bless you,
Love,
Jan
 
EDITED TO ADD....
 
Mr. K thought I should show you pictures of the new, improved bird feeder...
So I went downstairs to take pictures of it.
 
 

Um...maybe we should have stuck with pretty?
 

No comments: