Friday, March 13, 2015

March marches on?

I can't believe we're nearly half way through March.  Other than Michael's birthday,
I've always hated disliked March...
 
I had my reasons...
 
The snow starts to melt and gets dirty.  Every year, I am sure it will stay until my birthday!
 
 
Along with melting snow comes the evidence of  'pooping during a snow storm' in the front yard. 
 
Mr, K thinks that once a day is enough poop scooping and if the snow covers it...
 
So with the melting snow and rising temps
(not to mention a sunny day where I drove with the car windows open and of course
the heated seats on high)...
 
I sent him out with the shovel!
 
 
We still have cold days and I get the urge to become Sally Homemaker. 
 Suzy Homemaker is the hubster!
 
I wander into the kitchen and play with power tools...
 
 
 
and make my own personal (top of the oatmeal box) recipe
 
 
and make...
 
 
 
We never have photos of baked cookies...they don't last that long!
 
 
It's still cold enough in the evening that when you come into the warm house,
fill your belly and kick back the recliner...
 
Well, you KNOW what happens...
 
 
Speaking of resting, yesterday I bought Linda a new bed...
 
 
and the minute I put it down, Winnie claimed it!
 
Of course, I managed to take time to...
 
 
 
(and don't worry, I don't always look like this. 
 I did manage to take time to get my hair cut yesterday)!
 
I've been quilting, thinking about knitting
 
And that's my first 13 days of March...
 
How was yours?
 
(psssst. if your umbrella is open indoors, don't chase a black cat under a ladder today)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Farrah said...

I would be kissing on that baby all the live long day!