Tuesday, March 03, 2015

March On!

Wow, it's been a busy week month and it's only the third!

I think it's the weather.  
Yes, I'm SURE it's the weather.

Sub zero temperatures, wind chills below that and snow...

snow...

and even more snow!

I kept looking out the French doors and saying to Mr. K that it was so beautiful...


and he said he was sick of snow, that he needed to see leaves on the trees and most of all, 
flowers!

Being the good wife I am, I went into the basement and found these in his
 "stash of things single men really should not have" and planted them...



Pretty?

Before too long, they looked like this...


Did I tell you that I love snow?

While Mr. K was still grumbling, I put on my fancy-shmancy boots...

 Tucked the legs of my handy dandy pajamas in...

and went out side to play...




But  not for long!  

I had to come in to bake some fortified oatmeal raisin cookies...

(good grief, they look like meatballs, don't they?)

We were getting some very special company...



Andy and Ashley had Allyson Bodkin come to the house to photograph Locklan...

Allyson Bodkin Photography

She does wonderful work and is sooooo patient, waiting for the perfect shot...

If you are kinda local, look her up:  Allyson Bodkin!  



So many things going on in my life right now...

This:


Until someone knocked at the door...


and then Winnie discovered it wasn't Tony...


and was sooo bummed!

Mr. K is in Texas this week  on business...

At 2:30 AM I drove Tony and Noelle to the airport to catch a plane to Florida
for a little baseball, sun and sand.

They just sent me this...

 
~sigh~

Did I tell you I LOVE snow?
Maybe it was an exaggeration...

Love,
Jan


No comments: