Saturday, July 22, 2017

Driving Miss Norma...

Have you read this book?

 
If not...
You should!
 
I have.  Twice.
 
On July 11, I had the opportunity
to not only hear Tim Bauerschmidt and Ramie Liddle
Talk about their book,
their journey with Miss Norma
(who was Tim's mother).
 
 
But I got to talk to them...
to give them hugs,
 
and to pet Ringo...
 
 
and to take two photos and then my phone battery died...
 
It was such a moving experience...
 
The book made me laugh and cry...
 
Hearing them talk,
seeing them open their lives and hearts to us...
 
It was a book that SEEMED to be about their relationship with
Miss Norma, Tim's mother...
 
But when you get down to it...
It was about Miss Norma's relationship with herself!
 
About grabbing life by the ass...
and shaking it as hard as you can!
 
 
It's all about the relationship you have with yourself!
 
Read it!
And that's an order!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: