Monday, July 24, 2017

How to find your camera charger...

😌😖😖😖I have this darling point-and-shoot camera that I like to throw in my purse...


It takes great enough pictures for blogging or just helping jog my memory...

One thing I really liked about it was that it had a rechargeable battery and a charger...

It was a win-win situation until last Sunday...

When I realized that the battery was dead and the charger was nowhere to be seen!



 
I looked EVERYWHERE!
 
Then I remembered my best friend...
 
Amazon Prime!
 
I ordered a new charger!
 
It came today!
 
I opened the package, took out the new charger, plugged it in and started to charge the battery.
 
I cleaned up the wrapping,
Threw it away...
 
Walked up the stairs,
Opened my desk drawer...
 
Guess I don't have to tell you what I found...

No comments: