Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Should I?

While compiling the photos for this blog post...
 
I realized it's about time spent with Locklan again...
 
But I DO spend as much time as his parents will give me...
 
From overnights, to afternoons...
 
From Tuesdays, holidays and just plain rainy days...
 
Every time I relinquish him to his parents, I tell them that this was the best day ever.
 
Andy called me on it once...
 
He said I ALWAYS say that...
 
But it always is! 
 
He changes every day, learns new things...
 
Oh and the imagination, the new words
 
Like Heptocopter (helicopter)...
 

 
 
He's such a tease...
 
 
But I'll admit, I love pajama time!
 
First he reads me a story...
 
 
 
 
Oh, I pointed out that the book was upside down
He looked down and said,
"Looks fine to me!"
 
 
Then I read to him...
 
 
And then...
 
 
The next day was really fun...
 
Uncle Tony stopped by on his way to the office...
 
 
Locklan loves to feed us plastic food and I don't know why the helmet...
 
After Uncle Tony left, we got out the Play-Doh!
 
 
 
We had to stay in our jammies because the frog...
 
 
The one with a squeaky voice and who lives on my top step...
 
 
Said we could not go upstairs and get dressed!
 
Now do you see why I keep going on and on and on about him?
 
So here's the question:
 
Should I change the name to Red Sock Grandma?
 

No comments: