Thursday, June 20, 2019

The Newest Artist...

Seems like when Locklan started using (erasable) markers
we were always running out of paper.

He'd have to go and steal some out of Mr. K's office.

With Locklan still drawing
and Teagan and Henry coming along,
I needed to stock up on paper, right?

I found a solution in a magazine and promptly called the company.

I explained what I needed and the kind gentleman said they had just what I needed...

A roll of paper, 18"x900' and  a paper cutter.

The salesman assured me it would last through all three kids and I could decorate the hall with it when Locklan got married.

Looks like it might...



I couldn't wait to give it a try

As soon as we were done with lunch, I gave Teagan a marker...





I can't wait to frame her masterpiece!



~giggle~

No comments: