Saturday, November 02, 2019

Trick or Treating!

 I've never been a fan of Halloween.


Sure, I went Trick or Treating as a kid.


A few years ago, my brother brought his daughter to Mom's house to Trick or Treat...



Since Mom still lives in the house we grew up in,


My brother and I let Mom take Katlyn from house to house.'


Dan and I ran around and knocked on the door of old timers...


When they answered, we gave them candy!


Now, that was fun!


Suddenly, Halloween was a bah-humbug kind of day...


I was content letting Mark, and then Ron, do the Trick or Treat duties...


Until this little guy came along...




Each year it got better...




And better...










Last year was such fun!




This year it was cold, very windy and rainy.


I opted out...


but not these cuties!



 Apparently Tony and Mindy got into the spirit...


Baby Shark!

 Let's just day I'm glad it's over for another year.






No comments: