Thursday, November 07, 2019

Teagan, make my day!

Not a good day.


Doctor's appointment complete with injections into both knees 
and a chiropractic adjustment.


In between, I got a text telling me that Mark's uncle had died.


I felt like I had been kicked in the gut.


After 2-1/2 hours in the doctor's offices, I headed home...


Only to receive a text that my sister-in-law's (my brother's wife) father had died.


I was feeling sad, down, overwhelmed...


I sat on my sofa, and suddenly heard a text message sound...


Dreading it, I checked...


It was from Andy!


It was a photo!




Apparently, Miss Teagan had done her own makeup!




Just what I needed.


That was hours ago and I'm still laughing!


I can only hope that she used a washable marker!


That's   life...


You go up...
you go down...
and you come up again...


And it snowed today!
And that's a good thing!


















No comments: