Wednesday, September 16, 2020


 Normally my Tuesdays are busy and tidy.  

First thing, the lawn guys come and do magic on our (probably never recovering) lawn.

Then, about when they are pulling out, the cleaning crew shows up.

I spend the time while they are zipping around downstairs, right up here, either at my sewing machine or my computer.  Again, very tidy timing

Then, at precisely 1:00, every other week, I head to the nail salon to have my claws primped.

Dinner is usually something simple and then by 8:30 or so, I facetime with Henry and fall asleep.

All neat and tidy!

Yesterday, the lawn guys came...they were here 21 minutes and when they left, the lawn looked presentable.

When they got here, I headed up to piece some quilt blocks.  I found some Halloween fabric in my stash over the weekend.

I chain pieced the whole time they were here...

without bobbin thread.😠

Then the cleaning crew called.  While I was on the phone with them, Mr. K let the dogs out.

They cleaners would be late, They always get here by 9:15,

They weren't going to be here until 1:30!

Then pandemonium struck...

They guys came to fertilize the lawn.  Coop up the dogs.

I headed up to fill the bobbin.

I got ready to head out for my nail appointment.

I reminded Mr.K of two things.

1.  I had two prescriptions that needed picked up

2.  Instacart was delivering groceries between 3 and 5.

I double checked my appoinment card.  Yes, it was my usual 1:00 time.

I got to the nail salon and Kimmy, my gal, looked confused.

Yes, I had a 1:00 but she forgot to put it in the book.  Could I come back at 2:30.

It's times like this that I am thankful that I never leave home without my Kindle!

I did wander into Michaels for a spool of fall ribbon.  The first I have been in a store since March.

I spent $40.

Called Mr. K and suggested we eat out.  He agreed.  I was starving!

Nails done, I stopped in to see Teagan and Locklan for a few minutes,

we made arrangements for me to spend time with the kids today.

Got home, Mr. K had lined the groceries up on the counter.

I made coffee and sat down to read the paper.  It was now 5:30.

I asked about my prescriptions.  Mr. K looked at me as if I had grown another head.

He jumped up and headed out the door.  He forgot.

We finally got to the restaurant at 7:15.

ZZZZzzzzzzzzz  by time I got home...

Got to face time with Henry...

Henry, like his father, is obsessed with golf.

Keep in mind, Henry is 20 months old...

And this is what he does when he is not doing this...

Yes, he's at the driving range.  He's using one of Tony's clubs that Tony cut down to size.

I do have the cutest video, but can't get it to upload!

Okay, it's 5:53 AM and I have a 6:AM limit.  Time to get things done..

Here's hoping for a calmer day for me...

And a great one for you!

No comments: