Thursday, September 17, 2020

Busy!

 So much happening.  Not today, but in the next few weeks.

Tomorrow the guy is going to come and pressure wash our house.

He will be there at 9AM so we have to move everything off the patio.

Easy for someone half our ages, time consuming for us.

Yesterday the guy from Bright Covers came to double check all measurements

for our new awning.  I'm so excited.  Can't wait to see that Sunsetter gone.  

I have hated that thing since half way through the first year!

Yesterday morning I got a call from Locklan.  

He wanted to tell me that he didn't feel like going to school.

A few minutes of pep talking and he was fine.

Yesterday Teagan had her first Kindermusik class.  She loved it!

She called it school and danced around the house to show us what she could do now.

She stayed with us while Ashley ran errands.

She's a hoot.  She kept putting a pair of pants on her head and shouting, "Can you hear me?"



I rode with Ashley to pick up Locklan after school.
Locklan was so happy to see me.

Ashley dropped Locklan and me off at my house.
Locklan and I had a dinner date.

We went to his favorite restaurant, the Chop Shop
 so he could get macaroni and cheese with bacon.

I didn't realize he was such a flirt.

This restaurant has an open kitchen and we were seated next to the dividing wall.

He asked servers what their names were,
Told one that he really liked her hair 
and commented that one of the cooks with long hair and earrings was a guy!


All that chattering and he managed to join the clean plate club!


I have such fun with this guy.  We're going to do this more often.

On the home front, Mr.K managed to make a burger and not burn the house down...

And I slept good last night!

Stay safe!






No comments: