Tuesday, January 05, 2021

We Got Them Going!


Back in July I got a kick ass deal on digital photo frames...


So I got everyone one, even me!

During the holiday season, they were the farthest from our minds...

But Mindy being Mindy, she's always busy, as soon as her tree came down 
(Mine is still up), she started loading photos into hers.

Henry LOVES photos, especially of him, but he loves Teagan and Locklan too.
So it was a huge hit with him...


He even talks to it!!

I got a text from Ashley...


Her kids were fascinated as well!

Of course, I had to set mine up too...

Now last year I bought my mom one but since she didn't have internet access, you had to load the photos into hers...

Ours has wifi...we can send pictures to each other's frame.

Oh what fun!  Mindy got to see Tony's second grade picture!

Simple pleasures...





 

2 comments:

Miss Kim said...

HI there! I'm a new reader and found this post delightful! I also love my digital photo frame. I keep it beside my chair where I read and watch tv so I can always see the sweet little faces of my grandchildren :)

Jill said...

We’ve had one of those frames for almost 4 years and love it! Glad to see everyone enjoying theirs, great way to share little moments that might otherwise be lost.