Monday, June 20, 2011

Just Chilling at the river!

Father's day 2011 was certainly a different one.  Vicky planned to spend the day with her father and father-in-law, Michael was working, so the guys, Morgan, Mark and I headed for the river!

Andy bought his dad four huge steaks.

They were so big they decided to cook two and save the other two for another time.

Tony and Morgan came with two cases of unusual beer.  Sorry, the only photos of the beer are as it is being consumed.


After dinner, I got out the camera for the 'annual photo of  Dad and the boys' and of course, they got silly.  You can count on it!

Rarely do we have a photo with the four of us, but Morgan offered to take the pictures...
Andy's dog, Helga Jean, came to sit right beside Andy, as usual.  She follows him everywhere.  They are inseparable!



I just can't help it, Andy is so darn cute!
Come to think of it...so is Mark...

And Tony!



~sigh~  I love my guys!   Morgan, thank you so much for taking the pictures. 



1 comment:

Teena in Toronto said...

Looks like a fun time! I love steak and spuds!

Happy blogoversary :)