Tuesday, December 13, 2011

You know you wanna do it...


I was not going to post today.  I am a busy woman with much going on (like going out to eat with friends at least three times in two days), but as I drank my coffee, again in bed with Race Car at my side, I remembered what I have to tell you.


I signed up for yet another event...


just click on the graphic above for details!

I've already signed up!  Yeppers, sent in my money and am thinking about how many members of my family and extended family and friends I can get to do it with me. 

Think of it...if you join us, you will have a chance to be included in our group photo, much like this one


but we will be wider since we will be running/walking/waddling to burn off all those Christmas cookies, ham sandwiches and all that egg nog!

So what are you waiting for? 


Please say you will, you know you want to! So go and sign up and leave a comment telling me you did. 

Now I am out of here.  I have things to do, kids to annoy. 

God bless you.  Thanks for stopping in. 

See you soon!
Love,
Jan


1 comment:

Kerin said...

Have fun !!

Think of me... and run off a few calories for me too :)