Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Another Tuesday!

I know I said that I would show you photos from the weekend...

But yesterday was Tuesday and you know how well I get along with Tuesdays...

It started early and easy.  I had coffee on the patio while waiting for Mr. K to wake up.

I haven't gone out in public (or to shop) in forever.

Mr. K has no hobbies, doesn't read and most of all, doesn't mind running to the store.

He volunteered to run to Sam's Club.  

I gave him a list.

On the list was a bag of those tiny potatoes.

He did send me a text saying that they had no hard salami...

I was upstairs when he got home, he put the groceries away.

Then I decided to run to Michaels for paint so Locklan and I could work on a project.

I was gone about 45 minutes when Ashley called, asking me to ride to Sam's and sit with the kids in the car while she ran in to pick up one thing.

Instead, I met them there.

Mission accomplihed.

I went home to start dinner.  I had a killer salmon recipe I couldn't wait to make.

I put the salmon in the oven and went to start the baby potatoes that Mr. K bought.

Where were they?

First he said he put them in the fridge.

Nope.

The basement?  The Pantry?  Left in his car?

Nope, nope and nope.

We searched and searched.  I checked his receipt.

Yes, he bought them.  No, we did not have them.

He suggested noodles.

The salmon recipe said to bake the salmon and then broil it for 2 to 3 minutes.

I did.  After 2 minutes, it looked heavenly, it smelled divine.

I went to open the oven and flames shot out!

I screamed and slammed the door. 

I tried again, same thing, well, almost the same thing...

This time Mr.K came running with the fire extinguisher and sprayed the east wall of the kitchen, the inside of the oven, my beautiful salmon dinner AND the noodles cooking on top of the stove.

Sigh...it was Tuesday...

We ate Wendy's.











No comments: