Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Life ain't fair...


Remember when I told you how much I loved snow?
 
 
How pretty my back yard looked?
 
Remember how I thought this...
 
was funny?
 
Remember how I loved looking out the front window and seeing this???
 
 
And how I thought I was adorable wearing these???
 
 
 
Really, I was pretty okay with that...
 
But then Tony and Noelle went to Clearwater for vacation and sent me this...
 
 
And they saw this...
 
and this...
 
 
And dressed like this...
 
 
To see this...
 
 
 
 
They rented this...
 
 
And went tootin' around town like this...
 
 
They had birds on their heads...
 
 
And ate things with eyes, which according to Tony, stared at him...
 
 
They drank these...
 
 
Here...
 
 
And all the while, we had...
 
 
It even made Locklan think...
 
 
 
If he could talk, he'd be asking,
"Grandma, did Uncle Tony really go to a place where there wasn't any snow"
 
 
It just ain't fair!!!!!
 
 
We're so ready for spring!
 
How about you?
 
 
 
 

No comments: