Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Princess Whines-a-lot

I don't get to spend the day with my niece, Katlyn, very often.  I was thrilled when we had a chance to spend a whole day and a night together recently.
To make the day special, I got us pink tiaras to wear...
She's not old enough to drive, but we're always ready to do silly things...

We had such  a busy day.  We visited my mother, my Aunt Joan and then stopped at Pizza Hut for dinner...
We spent the night at the river.  I was exhausted after the day we had.  I was worried that Katlyn would be bored if I went to sleep,but I think she was asleep before I was (after a snack of frozen marshmallows and a chocolate bar)!

I had a great time, Princess Kitty Kate...hope you did too!

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Hey Jan....didn't think you were blogging anymore. I'll be sure I visit!!!