Thursday, December 08, 2011

It takes sooo little...



A few weeks ago, Andy, Tony and I went out for dinner.  On our way home, Tony got a call from their friend, Tom, who said he had a cell phone cover for Tony.  Before I could say a word, we were on our way to Tom's house.
As I sat outside of Tom's house...



I got bored and started playing with my camera.  I focused on a bike on the back of Jon's car, in front of me...







Just then, Andy, Tony, Jon and Tom came out and spotted this...






A tricycle in the neighbor's trash!  Before I knew it, the tricycle was in Jon's car and we were headed for the parking garage in town...






The guys were so excited!  They couldn't wait to take turns riding on the trike...






Tom pulled out his skate board, Jon got on the trike...






Next it was Andy's turn on the trike...



There he goes!!!



Everyone has to get in the act...Here comes Tom....






Whoopsie!



Tony?  Aren't you going to go?







They just kept going...GO!  GO! Andy!!!!





 




Of course, they can't be happy to just ride taking turns...



Let's ride tandem?

A triple?

What?  They won't fit?  Hey, someone bring that skate board!



I think they've got it!









Ahhhhh, it's cold, it's late and it's time to go home.  Time to retire the trike....






Good night Jon, good night, Tom!







Tell me again, the difference between men and boys? I'm not suure I can tell. 

Yes, I am blessed!  Now YOU go out and be a blessing to someone.
See you soon,
Love,
Jan

2 comments:

Kerin said...

Those boys must keep you in stitches.
Laughter truly is the best medicine :)

Thanks for sharing.
The pictures put a smile on my face from ear, to ear :)

terriknits said...

that's hilarious! Looks like they had a lot of fun. I wonder if the parking garage security cameras got some of that on tape! ;-)