Tuesday, December 16, 2014

I Took a Break

I was busily at work in my sewing room when  I had the urge to stretch my legs a bit...
 
I went downstairs, singing Christmas carols when I realized Mr. K was on a conference call in his office
(and he didn't close the door). 
 I headed for the kitchen, my head spinning with all the things I NEED to do,
all the other things I WOULD LIKE to do..
 
Next thing I knew, I was cleaning the garage...go figure!
 
While my body was busy, my mind wandered...
 
I love Christmas!  I have such wonderful memories...
 
So I came upstairs to find Christmas pictures.
 
Not a bunch, but the few I had on my desk top...
 
Want to see?
 
 
 

 
 



There are tons more...
 
I'll dig them up one of these days...
 
Now, smile at me and tell me to get back to work!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: