Thursday, February 26, 2015

Dirty Boy!

I got this text message from Ashley the other day...
 
Doesn't like baths but got one anyway:
 
 
Made it to the bedroom and he pooped in his towel!
 
 
And then all of a sudden, he's happy!
 
 
 
Guess he wants to be a dirty boy?
 
What a stinker! 
 
When Andy was a toddler, we couldn't say the word 'bath' out loud or he'd be in the bathroom waiting for you.  He loved bath time.
 
When Tony was a toddler, on my way up the stairs with him I'd say, "Tony, it's time for a bath.  Why don't you get a head start and start screaming now." 
 
He did.
 
Kids, Grandkids, Husbands...I'm blessed!
 
 

2 comments:

Farrah said...

What a cutie!

Mine were the same way. The first one tolerated baths. The second one was a screamer and even as a teenage girl had to be told to shower. The third LOVES baths and showers. He would get in with his toys and I had a good 30-60 minutes to do whatever I needed to do.

Mam said...

Hey Jan, thanks for dropping by my blog, you're welcome to stalk it anytime. Hope you find more recipes to enjoy. BTW your little grandson is certainly a cutie.