Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Excuse me...

Jamie, my son-in-law, loves to feed the birds, even more than Mr.K and I do.

He designed an amazing four station bird feeder...

We thought it was great!
On Christmas day when he came with this marvelous feeder for us,
and a shovel and a bag of cement...
and proceeded to install it...

We were over the moon excited.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Since Mr. K and I love to watch the birds, we keep it well stocked...
 
That's usually not a problem, but now that spring is springing...
 
 
Every day, at least one of the feeders needs refilled.
 
We try to get to it first thing in the morning, but there are mornings when we get busy doing other things and put it off...
 
That's when we hear a knock at the French doors...

 
 
"Excuse me...the birds ate all the seeds!"
 
Sigh...
 
On a happier note, I got to hang out with this guy yesterday...
 
 
And now I'm headed across the hall...
 
My sewing machine is just begging for me to come and play!
 
Be nice to each other,
Talk to you soon!
 
 
 

No comments: