Saturday, June 20, 2015

Sarah and Tom's excellent wedding, part 2!

I promised to tell you about Sarah and Tom's incredible wedding...
 
First, she was an incredibly beautiful bride...
 
 
Who was walked down the aisle by her equally good looking father...
 
 
 The ceremony was perfect!
 
 
Aren't they an awesome couple?
 
 
 
Let me tell you...
 
Not only is Sarah a beautiful bride,
She's also a loving mom to her son, Gino...
 
 
Who seemed thrilled to be a part of the ceremony!
 
 
And added to the solemn occasion with a roaring dinosaur noise!
 
 
 
She also just received her MSW (with high honors, no less)
from Fordham University!
 
Whew!
 
Before the wedding, Ashley asked me if I could make this...
 
 
(shown partially completed)
 
For Locklan to wear to the wedding.
 
I could, I did...
 
 
He didn't seem as though he liked his tie...
 
 
But before too long, he realized that it tasted good!
 
 
 
Locklan enjoyed smoozing with the ladies...
 
Here he's flirting with his great aunt, Diane...
 
 
And wow, did he love dancing with his parents!
 
 
 
They're such a sweet family...
 
 
When I think that this will be Andy's first Father's Day...I get all choked up!
 
 
 
Sigh...
 
Yes, we are blessed!
We have so many things we are thankful for...
 
Yes!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: