Monday, June 22, 2015

Ten long years...

Ten years (and one day)ago, I shared this...

http://oneredsockmama.blogspot.com/2005/06/it-my-second-monday-this-week.html,
my very first ever blog post.
 I wasn't sure how well I would do, or how long I would do it...

I've always been a journaler of sorts, but never online...

Since then, there have been 465 blog posts.  Yes, this one today makes it 466!
 
In all that time, we've gained a few pounds, lost a few too. 
 
Added Bill, Linda, Winnie and Shirley to our family zoo,
and grieved the loss of Arnie, Bill and Linda...
 
We mourned the loss of my father-in-law, and of Mark...
 
Celebrated engagements, weddings, divorces and the birth of my second grand son...
 
Moved from my dream-home, House on the Hill
 
to my new normal house in town...
 
Moved to three different places on the river...and enjoyed boats, jet skis, kayaks, inner tubes and pedal boats while we were there..
 
The boys learned to unicycle,
I started to run...
 
I've knitted and quilted...
 
I met and married my precious Mr K and we moved to my second favorite ever house
(it would be tough to top that house-on-the-hill)...
 
Looking back, I can confirm what I have always suspected...
 
God has been good to me!
 
I know that some people have been with me for ten years...
 
A few just got here...
 
I'm thankful for everyone.
 
God bless you!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: