Wednesday, September 07, 2016

It's been a while...

I know I haven't posted in forever and sixteen days...
 
Life has gotten in the way.
 
What have I been doing? 
 
I wasn't sure how to answer that, so I looked in my phone to find pictures of my summer.
 
That's when I realized that almost every single day this summer, I took at least one photo.
 
One photo and a few words...how hard can that be?
 
Let's start with yesterday and work on it, shall we?
 
On Sunday, Ashley (my daughter in law), fell at the community park and broke her leg just above the ankle.  Yesterday, she went to the hospital for this...
 
 
While they were there, Locklan came to spend some time with Pappy and me...
He went next door to check out the girl's neat toys. 
 
He found this neat rock hauler...
 
He simply did not believe that it was to carry baby dolls!
 
He's motor-minded, so when he took some time to sit down with Pappy, he taught him all he knows about trucks...
 
 

 
It was a pretty good day for we three...
 
Sadly, it was at Ashley's expense!
 
 

No comments: