Monday, March 06, 2017

Just one more bad habit:

Yes, one more bad habit, or it may be that I'm just getting lazy...
 
Instead of blogging, I have been doing this:
 
 
Yes, journaling a few lines a day with a pen and this journal...
 
It sits on a table in my bedroom.  It's easy to just jot down the highlights of the day.
 
Of course, YOU wouldn't know what's going on in my life unless you read it...
 
And you can't read it unless you are in my bedroom...
 
~creepy~
 
Yeah, just forget about it.  I'll try to remember to come here more often!
 
Love ya!
 

2 comments:

A Joyful Cottage said...

I haven't journaled for so long. I really should get back to it. Keeping it in your bedroom where you can jot down a few lines at the end of the day is a good idea.

Farrah said...

That's such a fulfilling exercise. I journaled in middle and high school but only blogged during my adult years. Have fun with it!