Monday, July 10, 2017

Haircuts, wreathes, driving forces and ahhhh, the river!

I know that it's been way too long since I've visited here...
and I have much to talk about,
but I'm waiting for a little guy to show up to entertain me,
advise me,
direct me
and love me
 (and I love him to the moon and back),
so let me show you a tiny highlight of what's going on in my life...
 
First and foremost...a new haircut!
 
Is he not the most adorable? 
 
My daughter-in-law, Ashley, got a new jeep a few weeks ago.
Locklan loves to 'drive' it!
 
 
Yes...it's blue!
 
Of course, he loves to drive Grandma's car too...
 
 
 
And last of all...
 
I finally did a project that I found on Pinterest.
 
I am usually overwhelmed by the vastness of Pinterest,
but I really wanted a wreath for my front door.
 
Ashley, Mindy and I got together and made these...
 
 
Of course, mine is the big, fat, unfinished one...
 
But we had fun and that's what counts!
 
So...I'm going to finish my coffee and head downstairs...
Locklan will be here soon!
 
Tomorrow is my free day,
 
I hope to spend it here...
 
 
Ahhhhhh, the river!
 
See you there!
 

No comments: