Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Splash Park!

Last week, Locklan came over to hang out with me while his parents worked.
 
As usual, I asked him what he wanted to do.
 
Andy told me about a county splash park and how to get there.
 
Locklan and I packed our lunch...
 
And off we went!
 
The park was so cool!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Locklan is not at all shy around kids.  He ran right in and started playing!
 
There were all kinds of things to climb...
 
 
 
 
 
And we even found a kindness rock!
 
 
 
#thekindnessrockproject
 
We were sooo tired, but before we got home, we saw "Aunt Min's" car in her driveway...
 
So we called her and talked her into going to the local park to throw rocks!
 
 
 
 
~sigh~
 
Another wonderful day!
 
 
 

1 comment:

bj said...

He is the CUTEST little guy...and how fun to play in the water...my little great grands love love the pool...they are learning to swim, which is a blessing...
Thanks so much for coming by...xoxo