Monday, November 27, 2017

It figures!

I'm up and at it early...
 
It's still (as Locklan says) darking  outside...
 
It's Monday, the wedding is Friday...
 
And I am sick!
 
I have a wicked sore throat, runny nose, everything hurts...
 
Oh well, it's not about me, it's about Tony and Mindy.
 
While Mindy, her mother and aunt were out doing girly pampering things (like massages and pedicures)  yesterday,
 
Tony came to do guy things (like watch football and talk sports stats) with Ron...
 
Tony was sick!
 
Go figure!
 
On a brighter note...
 
This...
 
is what's trying to lure me back into bed this morning!
 
Mom and dad worked the earliest shit this morning, so he came to spend the night!
 
After his bath, when he was all warm and cuddly,
we jumped into grandma's bed to get under the "awesome" blanket and read.
 
That was at 9.  When I woke again at 3AM, I decided to break all rules
 and just cuddle for the rest of the night!
 
~sigh~
 
Life is good!
 
 
 

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

Oh- I am sorry you are sick, Jan. That is ALL you need!! I hope you get better quick....and just as a little laugh for you...I think you meant that mom and dad worked the early SHIFT today....lol...might want to edit...lol...xo Diana