Monday, January 08, 2018

Insanity is Hereditary...

Yes!  I said that...
 
And I have said it for years!
 
What I always added to that statement is,
 
"You get it from your kids!"
 
Here's proof:
 
Yesterday (Sunday) morning, I woke up to see -14° on my thermometer.
 
That's FOURTEEN DEGREES BELOW ZERO, FARENHEIT!
 
I decided to stay in and work around the house.
 
A few hours later, I got these photos from Andy...
 
Yes!  That's the Kiski River!

 
 
And the boat, parked in what Locklan calls the tunnel...
 
 
And the crazy pair, looking pretty happy that they are freezing!
 
 
With temperatures like that and wind chill even lower...
 
You gotta be crazy!
 
See...Told you, insanity is hereditary...
You get it from your kids.
 
It is much warmer today.  Up to 32°, but it's snowing...
 
 

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

I am so glad you explained that! My kids have always claimed their insanity was from ME! lol Cute picture---cold but cute! xo Diana